This policy covers how Covert Affairs LLC treats personal information that CovertAffairs.com collects and receives, including information related to your past use of Covert Affairs products and services. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available. Payment information includes either your Visa or MasterCard number, billing address and contact information.
This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that Covert Affairs LLC does not own or control or to people that Covert Affairs LLC does not employ or manage.
Information Collection and Use
Covert Affairs LLC collects information about your transactions with us and with some of our business partners, including information about your use of products and services that we offer.
Covert Affairs LLC at times uses information for the following general purposes: to customize the advertising (promotions) and content you see, fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Covert Affairs LLC does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies except to provide products or services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with Covert Affairs LLC under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help Covert Affairs LLC communicate with you about offers from Covert Affairs LLC and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
Covert Affairs LLC works with vendors, partners, advertisers, and other service providers in different industries and categories of business.
Covert Affairs Here by agrees to provide the services outlined in the "Estimate of Services" to the client, which include event planning, menu preparation for your event, shopping and cooking time to prepare the approved menu, and clean up of the kitchen area upon completion of your event. If the event changes in size, menu, or time the final invoice will reflect the final labor fees. By Paying your 50% deposit you are agreeing to these terms of service.
For Service: A 50% Deposit will be made to your card from the invoice to reserve a Covert Affairs event. Grocery reimbursements and reminder of labor can be paid upon receipt of invoice within 10 business days.
- Cancellation 30 days before your party
|= 100% Refund
- Cancellation 29-15 days before your party
|= 50% Refund
- Cancellation 14-8 days before your party
|= 30% Refund
- Cancellation Under 1 week before your party
|= No Refund
No Refund will be offered on Covert Affairs LLC products including gift certificates.
Please note that due the alcohol State of Hawaii laws, Covert Affairs can recommend Wines for food pairing purposes but cannot purchase or serve guests alcohol as such.
Covert Affairs LLC should not be held responsible for any alcohol incident occurring during or after dinner service.
Terms of Service
- Covert Affairs LLC reserves the right to terminate this agreement at any time.
- Covert Affairs LLC can terminate this agreement any time if client breaches any terms of this agreement.
- Covert Affairs LLC may substitute chefs as needed based upon availability.
- Covert Affairs reserves the right to subcontract labor to complete the outlined services.
- If kitchen equipment is not sufficient to perform the outline tasks you may be subject to additional labor fees.
- If the equipment is faulty or breaks during the contracted labor Covert Affairs is not liable for any damage resulting in the delay of fixing these items.
Covert Affairs LLC may update these policies at any time. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your Covert Affairs LLC account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.
Questions and Suggestions
If you have questions or suggestions, please contact me by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or write to
Covert Affairs LLC
1858 St. Louis Drive
Honolulu, HI 96816
Effective Date: March 1st, 2011